the scotts

the scotts
the day our forever began... 3.28.15

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

wedding pictures...

Hello family and friends! We thought we would welcome you to the Scott's new blog with a glimpse into the happiest day of our life! Wow... Brandon and I both agree it feels like we have only been married about a week... the days fly by... but the moments almost seem to last forever. <3 We cherish the memory of each of you that joined us on our wedding day and are beyond excited to be sharing the pictures!!! Serse and Leah... we can't thank you enough for capturing literally every detail, moment, and emotion of our special day. Your work is incredible. So here we go!!

Getting ready... 




 









What a special treasure it was to have my two life long best friends by my side. My dear mother and precious sister have been there for me through every stage of life. 




I couldn't have asked for a better bridal party... every moment with each of them was so precious to me. They are each dear friends to my heart.


My groom <3

What a blessing for my groom to be surrounded by these special men that are so important in his life!


Seeing Daddy for the first time <3

 I had a piece of my Mama's wedding dress wrapped around the center of my bouquet <3





  My family <3

 


 My sweet brother <3 He's my buddy!!

My groom and his wonderful family <3


 


The Groomsmen!



           Uncle James                     Uncle Rodney                       Grayson                                 D.J.

 
The best man and the groom ;)





 My handsome groom! <3

The Bridesmaids!
                               Amanda                                Amie                                  Olivia
                                   Grace                                 Ellie                              Madelyn
 




Thank you Mama for making all the gorgeous flowers in my wedding!!!!




The maid of honor and the bride ;)


I'll end this post with a few of my favorite shots of the bride and groom...
 

 



Our first look and ceremony coming next....

2 comments:

  1. So, so, so beautiful!! What a wonderful, memorable day! It was so special to be able to watch it online Live!!!! May God continue to bless you both as you seek to serve Him daily and glorify Him in your daily walk and unity together, exemplifying Christ and the church!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so privileged to be able to come and witness such a special day with you both! I love all the pictures. Can't wait to see more!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete